If you are a student or a business form who’s just starting, custom labels can make a big difference to help you grow. You can make your presentation better using these that are extremely eye-catching and appealing.
Let me highlight some of the uses of sticky stickers in your day to day life and you might get interested in it
- You can easily write add-on points on them and stick them where you need, such as on cabinets, fridges, tables.
- They serve as an excellent reminder by the way. You can use them to highlight as well if you’re a housewife who needs to mark a calendar or a student who wants to just highlight in his textbook. They are extremely handy to use.
- These are simple to remove and do not offer a big resistance like other stickers which leave a sticking mark behind. So, definitely a time saver and user compliant.
- In case you don’t have any bookmark, you can always get a DIY bookmark if you’ve got these sticky notes in your stationary, no need to bother about going to shop and getting one. Sticky stickers look pretty good as a bookmark.
- You can use them as a marker.
- You can use them to write summary of a chapter and stick it in the end of your notebook or a particular chapter if you’re a student or a book lover.
- Whenever we open a laptop, we have so many things to look out for which we forget. So you can utilize them to write websites or web addresses you visit often and stick it on your laptop.
- You can use them as a coaster to avoid the left behind marks of glass of water, tea cup, juice etc.
- You can use them in designing a birthday card or any other greeting card. It looks really cool.
- You can use them in your planar and you can write your weekly goals and monthly goals.
- You can use them to make a small to do list.
- You can also use them as a corrector.
These were some of the uses of sticky stickers/notes. Hope you found this useful and will use these ideas in your daily life.